Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We dressed Sadie up as a cat for Halloween, she was so cute! We handed out candy at our house until Tanner came home from work, then we spent the rest of the evening at our friends Zach and Julie's house. They have a little boy that was dressed like superman and it was so fun to see both of the kids dressed up together! Its been kind of weird though, to have Halloween when its still so warm outside - not fall weather at all! Halloween should have the autumn leaves on the ground, and the crisp, cool air outside, where you have to wear a jacket! We are really missing the "real" changing of the seasons! Anyway, here are a few pics of our cute little Sadie girl!

Our Cute Little Kitty!

Sadie the Kitty Cat

Sadie and Kale
Catwoman and Superman!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Sadie is the cutest kitty I've ever seen. What a little doll. I have enjoyed all your pictures, but the blog is fun. One day I need to play with the Sadie kitty! I miss her! Thanks for sharing.
Love Mom

Melinda said...

I used to have a real kitty named Sadie! She looks pretty cute.

Kim said...

What an dorable kitty cat. She is so cute! Sounds like a fun night. Though, after a while you get used to those strange things like warm Thanksgiving's and Chistmas's.

ksmnet said...

That's my most favorite, adorable, and cute granddaughter. Thanks for always keeping us updated. We love the pictures and videos. It's the next best thing to being there.
Love Dad Branham

Sarah Sorrentino said...

What a cute little kitty! I'm really liking your site,Katie. It looks like a lot of fun to do--I really wish I had more time to make one myself. Is Sadie walking or walking on the edges of things?