Friday, March 18, 2011

Brother and Sister

It is so cute to see Sadie and Peyton interact. They love each other sooo much! Sadie is such a good big sister, always excited to see Peyton when he wakes up, and eager to help him play with his toys or keep him happy when he starts fussing. And Peyton just adores Sadie and loves to watch her play, it is so cute! I'm so glad they love each other so much and hope they always play this well together!

Sadie loves to "hold" Peyton like this. Look at how big he is compared to her! He's 6 months and she's 3 years old! Crazy!

All snuggled up on the couch!


One day Peyton woke up from his nap and I couldn't get to him right away. Sadie went to play with him, and she kept running back and forth between his room and hers. Finally she told me she was giving him her animals and making him happy, so I went to check it out and this is what I found! At least she kept them pretty much off of his face! :)




This is how I found them playing one day! Sadie loves to show Peyton how to do things and read him books and tell him about all kinds of things. I love it!

3 comments:

Sarah Sorrentino said...

What have you been feeding him??? He's quadrupled in size! and super-cute. Thanks for sharing! Sadie's hair is getting so long. They're so cute together.

Kim said...

Adorable! He is such a cute chunk. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen him he's changed so much!

Marcey said...

You kids are SO cute!! Noah did that very same thing to Taylor (with the toys). I guess they are just trying to be really good helpers. Glad to see you are doing well!