Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Missouri Fun

So, we're back from our trip to Missouri to visit with my family! We've actually been back for a week now, but I'm just now getting to blogging about it! We had lots of fun and were able to relax and just hang out a lot, which was really nice. We were able to see my parents and my brothers Matthew and Charlie, who live in Missouri also. And as a really nice surprise, my brother Sam and his family (who live in Utah) came to visit for the weekend also! He has a baby we had never met before, so it was great to be able to see them! So for father's day we had exactly half of the Nevels kids at home! It was great! Sadie had a blast playing with all of her cousins and aunts and uncles. And not to mention Grandma and Grandpa who spoiled her like nothing else! But that's what they're for, right? :) She also got to spend a lot of time playing outside and in the water, which was really good for her! Anyway, here are a few pics of our fun - more to come in future posts!

This is what you could find Sadie doing anytime she was inside the house - Getting into Grandma's cabinets! She had a blast! Also - her silly face is how she says cheese! She actually says the word now, but she also scrunches up her face to go with it! Silly Girl!


Sadie, Grandma Nevels, and Little Cousin Raina


Grandpa Nevels let Sadie play with his Palm Pilot!


Sadie and cousin Charlsie playing in the sandbox at Grandma and Grandpa's house!


I had to include a picture of little cutie Raina! We were so glad her family could visit from Utah for a bit, since we had never met her before! She is such a sweetheart!

1 comment:

ksmnet said...

Ok, so now I'm jealous that I couldn't spend much time with you guys and Sadie when you were visiting. Next time it will be different for sure. I'm glad you had a good time. I'm sure it's good to be home, though.