Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Trip Up North - Part 4

One of the fun things we did on our vacation was just visiting family! Sadie got to meet some of her Great-Grandparents for the first time! She warmed up to them pretty quick and I think they couldn't get enough of her! I thought these pictures were pretty cute! So that's the scoop on our first trip this summer, next is a trip to see my family in Missouri! We leave on Thursday night, we are driving to Phoenix and spending the night with my brother John and his family, then Friday we are flying to St. Louis to stay with my parents! We are so excited! I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back!

Sadie with Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Johnson!
They had a blast throwing the ball around with her!


Great-Grandma and Sadie


Sadie and Great-Grandpa!


Grandpa Branham and Sadie, having fun!

2 comments:

ksmnet said...

Great story and pics of your trip. I didn't know you had one of me tossing Sadie until I saw your post. We enjoyed visiting with you, and wish it could have been more quality time. Hopefully, Tanner will get one of the jobs in Michigan, and we won't be so far away.

Kim said...

Katie, I'd love to take your family pictures. I have a lot of fun doing it. You name the time, definitely before/if you move from AZ! We'll see you soon!