Thursday, July 23, 2009

Clean Hands

Here's a cute video from a couple of weeks ago. I let Sadie color with markers and play with playdough, then wash her own hands when she was done! She had a blast and knew she was getting away with something, the whole time! Since then, I've let her do this a couple more times, until one day she figured out how to pull the plug on the drain while I was in another room for a couple minutes. The entire bathroom floor was covered in water by the time I got back! So no more playing in the sink for Sadie!


Notice how she rubs her hands together after she grabs the
soap - this is her washing her hands, even though she doesn't
really have any soap on them! She is too cute!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is fun. I love her hair! It is done so cute. I wish Ellie would let me do other things with her hair.

Karine Jones said...

Her hair looks so cute here in this video! I didn't know it was long enough to do that!