Monday, June 14, 2010

Super Bunny

Sadie really likes the PBS show Max and Ruby. Its about two bunnies that are brother and sister. Max is the little brother and is always into mischief, but usually ends up saving the day at the end. She absolutely loves it - its basically all she'll watch these days. Anyway, in a couple of the episodes, Max puts a cape on and pretends to be Super Bunny, be a hero, save the day, etc. So now Sadie likes to pretend she's Super Bunny. She'll bring me a blanket to tie around her shoulders, and she runs around the house with her finger pointed way up in the air, saying "Super Bunny to the rescue!". I eventually made her an actual cape to wear, but the silly girl still prefers a blanket for her cape. Its really cute though. If she has a friend over, sometimes she tries to make them wear a cape and be Super Bunny's sidekick Zoom Zoom. Its funny. And for awhile I could fool her into doing things for me by asking Super Bunny for help - like telling her I needed Super Bunny's help to pick up all the toys. But that didn't really work for very long! :) Anyway, here are a few pictures of our little Super Bunny!

Super Bunny!


Super Bunny.......


......to the RESCUE!!!


Here's the cape I made for her.


I figured the S could be for Super Bunny, or Sadie,
when she grows tired of being a super hero!

2 comments:

love, lowry said...

So cute Katie! She is too funny!

Melinda said...

That is so funny! I love it.