Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cuteness!

Here are some random pictures I've taken of Sadie in the last month. She is so cute and is learning and growing so fast! She talks so much better than she did just a month ago. Its amazing the things that she remembers and the things that she says! I'm always getting on to Tanner to watch what he says around her because she's getting to that stage where she repeats and remembers a lot of what you say. Well, I'm the one who got burned on that one. I was frustrated the other day and said Oh crap when she was right beside me. So of course she had to repeat it. So I told her I shouldn't have said that, and its a naughty word and not to say it again. I didn't figure she'd remember it past that, but sure enough, today we were at the park and Tanner heard her saying Oh crap. I couldn't believe it! So i guess I learned my lesson! Anyway, she's our sweet girl and we love her to death! Here's some pictures of her cuteness!

Grandma and Grandpa Branham got her these giant blocks.
Now she's constantly saying "Mommy, build a castle"!


Eating Chocolate (pronounced chalk-it) pudding!


We got some new outfits for Sadie and she spend all afternoon trying them on! She would put one on and say "it doesn't fit" or "its too big" or "its cute" before trying the next one on!


This is what Sadie always inevitably does when she plays with markers!



Sadie had an emotional breakdown one day and this is what
I found her doing afterward. (not really) :)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Raina got me on the "oh crap" yesterday while I was driving. She had been repeating everything I said all day. Then I watched Mythbusters and they swore - she didn't say it, but I made me pretty nervous. I love all the pictures. Sadie's hair is SO long!

Kim said...

Oh Crap! Too cute! Heck, if that's the worst thing she picks up from her parents that's not too bad!