Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our New Truck

So, Tanner traded in his motorcycle for a new truck (well, new to us). Its a Ford Explorer Sport-Trac. I can't remember what year it is. He still misses his motorcycle, but is so happy to finally have something to haul things in, and already the air conditioning has been nice to have for his rides to work! We all fit in it, it has a full backseat. So yeah, we really like it so far, hopefully it will be a good little truck for us! Anyway, here's some pictures of it!

4 comments:

Sam said...

No Fair!!! Sarah and David got a new truck, now you guys get a new truck. I want one!!! Well maybe someday when my car falls apart. We love you guys!!

Kim said...

So fun! Maybe now we can figure out a way to get you up to visit us since he won't be left without a vehicle! We are missing you guys tons. Thinking we were going to get to go down there and then not having it work just made me want to see you guys more! By the way, do you know what you're having yet? Or is it a secret?

Katie said...

I know! We missed you guys coming down too! We were so disappointed! We'll see you next month though, hopefully we'll be able to spend a little more time there than we did last year. And no, I don't know what we're having yet, I'm just not far enough along to have that ultrasound. I still have about a month to go before we find out. We can't wait!

Karine Jones said...

Oh I love the color! Congrats on the new truck! How exciting!