Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm back!

I know, I know, its been forever since I posted anything. This morning sickness stuff has not been fun, but hopefully I'll start to get over it soon! Other than that we are all doing good, Sadie is growing like a weed, and learning new things so fast! Its so much fun to watch her. And she's been such a good girl lately, so patient with me when I just want to lay on the couch all day! She's a real sweetheart and I'm so grateful for her. Anyway, here are a few videos of her playing. These were from January, I think, so they're kinda old, but still cute. Enjoy! And hopefully I'll get a few more posts up in the next week or so!


Sadie pretending to go shopping with her baby doll,
while wearing her too small sunglasses!



Sadie pretending to ride her horse.

1 comment:

Kim said...

So cute! Hey we are going to be in Yuma in a couple weeks here for a weekend...can we crash with you? Let me know. John was supposed to call you last week with the dates and such but I'm not sure that has happened.