Sunday, October 9, 2011

Daily Life

So we are back in a routine since we went on our big trip to Michigan. Here's a few pics of life in the Branham house!

We got a Wii! And Tanner got a hunting game with it that came with this super-cool gun!


Peyton so sleepy!


Sadie and Peyton playing dress up! Peyton will love this picture when he gets older! Haha!


I have a picture of Sadie just like this when she was about this age!


When Peyton wakes up from his naps, Sadie loves to get in his crib and play with him until I can go get him!


Happy Girl!


Happy Boy!


Sadie hasn't really been taking naps anymore, so she's been falling asleep at random times, in random places! Its really cute! This was on a Sunday afternoon, while she was watching football with Daddy!


Here's a video of Peyton walking! I only took this a couple of days ago, and he's already so much faster and steadier on his feet! Super cute, but I'm not sure I'm ready for him to be getting around so well! :)

No comments: