Sunday, September 5, 2010

Little Singer Sadie

Sadie has really been into singing songs lately and is actually starting to be able to sing them so that you can understand what they are. She can't really carry a tune, but she's been getting the words right (more or less). I've been trying to get a video of her singing for a long time, but every time I would get out the camera she'd stop singing. The other night she was singing all kinds of songs and she said to me "Mommy, I'm singing songs all by myself!" So I was able to get out the camera and catch her in her proud moment! Here are some videos of her singing some of her favorite songs!

PS. Notice that her shirt is on inside out AND backwards. Just another of her accomplishments that she takes great pride in! She throws huge fits if I try to help her get it right, she has to do it all by herself! She's getting better at it though.






2 comments:

ksmnet said...

She's such a cutie!!! I love em!

Sam said...

I like to watch these videos over again. She is funny!