Saturday, July 31, 2010

Maternity Photoshoot

My good friend Julie offered to take maternity photos of me, just for fun to try out her new camera. So of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity, since this isn't something I would normally pay to have done. It was really fun and they turned out really great! Thanks Julie! Here are a few of my favorites. These were taken at the beginning of July when I was 29 weeks along, and I'm 33 weeks along right now. Everything's still going really well and I'm starting to really gear myself up and get ready for the baby. I can't believe I only have seven weeks left - its crazy how time flies!


4 comments:

Kim said...

The first one and the last one are my favorites. This is something I only did with my last kid, but I think every mom should do it at least once! So glad you got to do them!

Sarah Sorrentino said...

These are really good--I love the black and white heart belly one! Keep us posted!--also, like your new background!

ksmnet said...

Great pics Katie. You look great! As always, Sadie looks great as well.

Karine Jones said...

Wow, those are very cute pictures Katie! I wish I had a friend who could take pictures of me and my family like that for FREE! That is awesome! The first and last ones are my favorites too!