Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family Pictures

We finally got our family pictures taken! These are our first ones since before Sadie was born, so they are way overdue, but they turned out so great! We have a great friend who offered to do them for us. She took us to a park here that runs along the Colorado River (which is just about the only water you'll see here in Yuma!) Sadie was so excited to be at the park and just wanted to run and play with the other kids, so she wouldn't sit still for any posed pictures. And we didn't really get any smiles out of her either, but what we got is great considering that any time we went to actually take a picture she was bawling or screaming. She was just going for the more 'serious' look. :) Anyway, here are some of the pictures we got. Let me know which one you like the best!









3 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures. So glad you got them done. I love them. My favorite is the one of you guys walking away. I love that type! I really like the lighting she did. It is really fun. My other one I LOVE is where you guys are sitting on the bench/couch looking thing. I also like the first one with the tree. And of course I like the one of just the two of you.

Melinda said...

I like the one where you are all sitting on the bench. All your faces are the best. Sadie even has her tongue sticking out.

ksmnet said...

Of the three of you, I like the black and white one of you sitting on the bench the best. I really like the one of you walking away. I wonder how it would have turned out if Sadie was facing the other direction?

Thanks for keeping up on these, Katie. We sure love seeing them.