Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Few Random Videos...

Here are a few random videos that I've taken since we've moved into our new house. I haven't posted much in the last couple of weeks so they've kinda been piling up. Sadie has been being so cute for the camera lately, I feel like I'm constantly taking pictures or videos of her. She just growing so big and doing new things - its so much fun! Anyway, hope you all enjoy our silly little girl!


Spinning Sadie
She likes to spin in circles now, she does it all the time, and even sings while she does it! She falls down a couple times in this video, but she was just doing it to be silly, she usually doesn't.




Pretty Sadie
I found these cute little girl bracelets for $1 the other day and couldn't resist getting them for Sadie. She loved putting them on and taking them off. And then bending and breaking them because they are so cheap, but they were fun while they lasted!



Sadie Cleaning
We got this little vacuum for Sadie with Christmas money and she's finally figured out how to move it back and forth like we do with the real thing! What a smartie!



Silly Sadie
Here's just a fun one that shows how much she chatters. She loves to talk and tell you things! She's such a fun little girl - we love her lots and lots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these videos! She reminds me of David a lot, but more talking--David still talks through his throat with closed lips. He can say KA,Ka for Tractor though!

Sadie is so cute, I love the vacuuming and bracelets:)

Kim said...

Those videos are adorable! I also like the new house. What a fun new place. I LOVE the kitchen! It looks nice and big. I'm jealous!